Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung service is appalling

(Topic created on: 17-11-2021 11:42 PM)
Andrew Griffiths
First Poster
Options

My 4 year old 12kg washing machine which cost £1,095,  failed at the end of august. After 3 visits from Samsung’s authorised repairer and new motherboard, motor and wiring harness the machine was declared a write off: Samsung could not repair it. 
After many hours of phone calls Samsung finally agreed to provide me with a new replacement machine.  That was on 6 Oct.  I selected a new machine on 7 Oct and was told that it would be delivered within 7-12 business days. 
24 Oct - no machine, no contact, so called Samsung. “Sorry but your machine has not been allocated “ is what I was told.  No one had contacted me to tell me this

4 Nov - Samsung contact me to say “we already have a 10kg machine available”.  Delivery expected 7-12 business days 

today - no machine.  I call Samsung. “Sorry but your machine has not been allocated”. No stock is available. 

So - I’ve had no machine since 29 august, Samsung make promises they don’t keep , don’t even have the courtesy to let me know there’s a problem.  

what a disgrace this service is.  Posting on here as I am in total despair about what to do next.  Samsung - I hope you read this and do something to try and address the complete and utter failure in service which your company is responsible for. 

Advice to self - NEVER buy a Samsung product. 

3 REPLIES 3
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Threaten small claims court and see how fast the machine arrives then. Go through with the threat if it doesn't materialise. Sometimes you have to go down that route unfortunately. I hope you get it sorted asap
0 Likes
Gavinh
Helping Hand
Options
There seems to be a fault with the motherboards on these machines I had the same issue but was out of warranty and searching online this is the part that always seems to fail I paid a lot of money for the machine samsung should really look into it
0 Likes
sh1tsung
Apprentice
Options
Same here. Less than 2 years old 799 washing machine broke beyond repair. Been told it will be replaced but hrs with costumer service and nothing
0 Likes