Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Series 7 RS67A8810B1/EU

(Topic created on: 27-01-2023 02:36 PM)
iAndy
First Poster
Options

I had a new Samsung Series 7 Fridge Freezer installed yesterday. I was told to leave it 4 hours before switching on, which I did. 

Since then, this constant banging noise is happening.  It is from the ice bucket, where no ice is forming. The ice dispenser is turned on. 

The water dispenser is also not working although it was plumed during installation and appeared to be working. 

Can anyone help?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @iAndy ,

I would love to help you get this sorted. Did you get this installed by our engineers or any other companies? Was this working when they left?

Keep in mind that in order to operate as it should you will need to let the refrigerator operate for at least 24 hours to ensure optimal performance. Have you checked if the water tank has been placed correctly? You can find how to do this from page 51 on this manual: DA68-04277A-00_SEUK_RSFL_2Door.pdf (samsung.com)

0 Likes
iAndy
First Poster
Options

This was installed by your engineers. It appeared to be working when they left but they told me to leave it off for four hours. Which I did. When I turned it back on, I’ve had this constant Ice Dispenser flap noise causing a banging sound every 3 seconds. 

The water tank was placed correctly. 

There is no chime when I pressed the test button however. 

“”3. Press the button (C) on the bottom of the ice maker. You will hear a chime (ding-*****) at the press of the button.
4. You will hear another chime if the ice maker operates properly.””

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

I can see, this may mean that this hasn't been set correctly or a part is failing. have you tried to get in contact with our Support Team to get this looked at? If you are in the UK you can reach them on 0333 000 0333. For other countries please check the following list to find their contact details: SAMSUNG | Samsung UK

0 Likes