Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Series 6 WW10T684DLN Freestanding ecobubble™

(Topic created on: 08-06-2021 02:06 PM)
AdrianaBeatrice
First Poster
Options

Hello,

Does anybody know how to manually add fabric conditioner for the Samsung Series 6 WW10T684DLN Freestanding ecobubble™?  I don't want to use the AutoDose and the drawer doesn't have a section for manual fabric conditioner. It does have a section for manual detergent.  Can I replace the drawer with a less sophisticated one as I don't really need the auto dose functions. thank you.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
0 Likes
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@AdrianaBeatrice: Sadly it doesn't look like this is possible, although I would encourage you to check out the the Auto Softener option, as you should find that it makes life a little easier in the long run. If you're unsure of how to set it up, please refer to the user manual in the link above.

0 Likes
AdrianaBeatrice
First Poster
Options

Oh dear, it looks like the washing machine will be going back then.  I'm familiar with the auto function but even when set on "high" it still doesn't dispense as much conditioner as I'd like.  Very silly, Samsung over complicated what was a very good machine. Now it has lots of functions that some people will never use but won't allow you to manually add fabric conditioner?!

0 Likes
andy_in_ireland
Helping Hand
Options

@AdrianaBeatrice wrote:

won't allow you to manually add fabric conditioner?!

Sorry to reply to an old post but of course you can manually add fabric softener manually to this machine. Turn off the autodose in the setup menu of the machine. then when it comes to where you want to add fabric softener manually select 'rinse and spin' cycle and choose '1' rinse and spin and then press start button , wait for drum to start filling up with some water, just a little, then open drawer, put your amount of fabric softener into the manual compartment at the back of the drawer and then shut the drawer and let it do 1 rinse (with conditioner in the drum) and spin, and thats all you have to do. Its easy.

0 Likes