Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung RB37J53330SA Fridge Freezer, just went dead

(Topic created on: 08-10-2020 03:23 PM)
Mooster
First Poster
Options

Hello

I have a fridge freezer bought in April 2016. Entire unit has just died, with power off on fridge and freezer. Lights and indicators are off. Have changed sockets to use alternative socket that I know works. Have changed fuse on unit lead. Nothing works. Something seems to have just completely failed. Main fuses are all on. What could be the problem please? 

Many thanks for all advice.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
AndrewL
Options

@Mooster: I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue. Based on the troubleshooting steps you have already attempted, and the persistence of the problem, I recommend reaching out to our Home Appliance Team via 0333 000 0333, or via Live Chat using the link below, and an advisor will be able to look into this further for you, and arrange an inspection for you. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

0 Likes
rujoeking
First Poster
Options
probably fault in circuit box if it is same as I had . I had to get someone to fix it .It may have a guarantee with it but I know that is not help with food. If I can get someone to put in there freezer you might be able to save food for you to use dependant on how long it has stopped working.
good luck
rujoeking
0 Likes
Mooster
First Poster
Options

Many thanks for looking at this. I have seen some references to the circuit box / mother board. Do you happen to remember where this was located?

Food is all spoiled - great pity. 

All the best

0 Likes
rujoeking
First Poster
Options
In mine it was in top section of fridge freezer but I did not even know at the time there was such a thing. I think if it is that you would be lucky to be able to sort it unless there was an obvious fault you could see. In mine which was older he had to send away for a new board .
good luck so sorry to hear you say your food was wasted
rujoeking
0 Likes
ajh1949
First Poster
Options

My Samsung fridge freezer had exactly the same problem, completely dead!

I booked a repair company to come to look at it and then came across this forum. I took a chance, cancelled the engineer and ordered this part from Ebay. Took 2 days to arrive. Very easy to fit, cured the problem all working well!

0 Likes