Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung RB31FDRNDSA/EU fridge doors problem.

(Topic created on: 01-07-2020 08:05 AM)
Jack77
First Poster
Options

Hi

I have 2 days old RB31FDRNDSA/EU. After changing doors side and seal as well I notice the difference between the door and freezer. Its around 3 mm difference between down of door and upper. From the hinge side is ok. When I take off seal and closed door I saw this gap as well.  Why?

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Jam1eM
Samsung Pro
Options
Any chance you can take a photo of the issue you are having? Unfortunately, I can't quite grasp what or where this gap is.

You are supposed to rotate both door seals 180° - have you done this? If you don't do this it may leave a gap between the seal and fridge panel.
0 Likes
Jack77
First Poster
Options
Hi I swapped door seals.
1 photo witout seals
https://photos.app.goo.gl/zV1SqEaLMU7aZz6c7
Right hand side of the freezer upper corner have biger gap 1.6mm lower corner 1.4mm between door and chasis.
Doors from fridge have gap 1.4 mm lower and 1.3 mm upper corner.
Hingers side is left hand gaps are thisame ona all doors 1.3 mm
0 Likes
Jam1eM
Samsung Pro
Options
Ah I see. The door is sealing so its not going to affect the performance of the unit. I think Samsung would consider that within tolerances. The fridge and freezer door gap at the point you measure varies according to the temperature inside so will change over time.
0 Likes
Jack77
First Poster
Options

Ok thanks for info.
I have another questions;
Fridge very often switching, about every 15 min. Side of fridge start warm-up- work about 40 min. switch off and after 15 starts again. Its brand new fridge freezer work for 5 days. The inside temperature on level 3 is upper shelf 1C midle shelf 2C and lower shelf 4C. Is this the normal operation of the aggregate?

0 Likes
AnneO1
First Poster
Options

Hi,

Reading you with interest.

We reversed door to new fridge (stand alone) last night and seal are indeed in need of switching as door does not close properly. Can you kindly explain how this is done please?

Many thanks in advance, Anne

0 Likes
AnneO1
First Poster
Options

Hi! We reversed door to new fridge (stand alone) last night and seal are indeed in need of switching as door does not close properly. Can you kindly explain how this is done please?

0 Likes