Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung machine pausing

(Topic created on: 07-08-2020 10:57 AM)
WF60F4E0N0W
First Poster
Options

Right ..my washing machine a WF60F4E0N0W  has developed a fault over the last year .. It started by just stopping during a wash now and again ...restarting it worked fine and it would finish the wash ..then it got to stopping every time on every wash ...and then the only thing to do was to switch it of and unplug it and do a re set with the pause button ...that worked for a bit and I started to leave the machine unplugged ,and only plug it in when I wanted to run a wash and it worked fine with no pausing for many washes  ...Now it has developed in to  a thing where it will never do a full wash and I have to nurse it through every wash by continually re-setting it .sometimes it throws up a 3E code and sometimes it just cuts out ..with no code at all .... I checked  the wiring   and the motor  this morning the brushes are clean and  have plenty of life in them  this is getting dull ...so ...Hive mind what is the part that needs replacing , hall sensor ? and where can I buy one ...I live in Greece  many thanks for reading this ...Jeff

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Masser
Voyager
Options
had to call engineer out for ours. he attached a computer sensors thing and found the faulty part and replaced it. works fine since
0 Likes