Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung front load washer making screechy, clicky, bad sounds!

(Topic created on: 12-01-2023 04:08 PM)
sawdustdame
Apprentice
Options

My Samsung front load washing machine is about 2 years old and is making very bad sounds! When I rotate the drum by hand there is one spot where it squeaks 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
PaulM1
Options

Hi there, @sawdustdame. Thanks for taking the time to post. Please can you let me know whether the steps provided in the following guide help you resolve this?:

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/home-appliances/why-is-my-washing-machine-making-noises-and-how-t...

0 Likes
sawdustdame
Apprentice
Options

Thank you for replying, I did read that article before I posted here. It did not address my issue. 

0 Likes
sawdustdame
Apprentice
Options

I was able to fix the issue by getting a really long zip tie that I was able to snake under the drum. I then rotated the drum over it back and forth till it dislodged whatever was stuck there. I have run a couple loads and no bad sounds!

andy_in_ireland
Helping Hand
Options

I cannot seem to be able to view your video. screeching noises normally indicate worn drum bearings or a bra strap wire caught between inner drum and outer drum of the machine, or something is caught in either the drain pump itself or its filter.

0 Likes