First Poster
Options

Pls advise i

How i can pull out the pipe really can't afford handyman 

10 REPLIES 10
andy_in_ireland
Helping Hand
Options

you may be able to get to the emergency pipe from underneath the machine. To do this you will have to pull the whole machine out of its space , then gently (with the help of the other person) tilt the machine back, (with the other person holding the machine) - take care not to crush the pipes at the back of the washing machine.

To see all the pipes underneath the washing machine, depending on your washing machine model, you may need to remove a black plastic corrugated cover from underneath the machine to see the pipes. 

Once you see the emergency drain pipe, feed it through into the right space behind the pump filter door . 

Good Luck 

Raza9
First Poster
Options
Thank you I appreciate this...I thought there might ve something simpler but I will have try this
0 Likes
andy_in_ireland
Helping Hand
Options

@Raza9 wrote:
Thank you I appreciate this...I thought there might ve something simpler but I will have try this

I don't think so , sorry

0 Likes
Raza9
First Poster
Options
Hi the model is WD906U4SA by the way. An eco bubble washing machine. Will be trying the steps today with husband.....feeling nervous....Will keep you posted
0 Likes
andy_in_ireland
Helping Hand
Options

good luck i hope you get on ok doing it, i'm sure you will

0 Likes
Raza9
First Poster
Options
Well we have the corrugated plastic cover which came off after struggling to find the pipe. My husband try to locate pipe but has fed thru the upper hole instead. It was 2 to 3 hours effort with his hands all bruised up. The cover we don't know how to put back on so left it out completely and hope that the drain tube being out in the upper hole is ok...it was a sheer pain. But we hope its done the trick . What do you think
0 Likes
andy_in_ireland
Helping Hand
Options

sorry to hear about the bruised hand and how long it took to do. I really thing the pipe should come out of the bottom hole but see how you get on 

0 Likes
evyb123
Apprentice
Options

If you want to fix it yourself and are handy, you'll find a helpful vid here, which talks you through the process: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K2qzE_4SB0&t=35s

0 Likes
Fionairritated
First Poster
Options

Hi. Gave exactly the same problem . Machine has five year warranty. Samsung Customer Solutions don’t view this design problem as a warranty issue. Said had no knowledge team of this being an issue with their product. Feel so let down by what I thought was a reputable brand

0 Likes