Did you mean: 

Original topic:

SAMSUNG ECOBUBBLE KEEPS STOPPING MID WASH

(Topic created on: 18/05/17 19:59)
AD07
Apprentice
Options
Home Appliances

Samsung Ecobubble 9kg which is just coming up on 2 years old keeps stopping mid wash. No debris issues, no hose issues. Sometimes I get a full wash with no issues and then other times it stops and I have to turn the machine off and reset to Rinse & Spin to get it to finish. Any ideas what is wrong?

241 REPLIES 241
MatsN
Explorer
Options
Home Appliances

When i talked to samsung in sweden about my evobubble they told me it is only 2 years warranty with this problem. If i understood it right so 5 years warranty is for engine, motor only and not for this problem we all experience.

0 Likes
Laur28
Apprentice
Options
Home Appliances

Oh wow, just came across this thread after posting on a few others with the same issues. It is clearly a problem and Samsung are obviously trying to bury under the carpet. Shame on you Samsung. 

I've just has the hose replaced on mine as there was a slight kink, but clearly wasn't the issue as it's still doing this. 

I paid a lot for this machine hoping I would at least get to 5 years before things started going wrong, 3 years isn't acceptable, instead being offered 25% off a new machine for my "loyalty." I'm afraid Samsung that you are loosing a loyal customer, no more TV's, fridges or washing machines in my house will be Samsung! 

0 Likes