Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAMSUNG ECOBUBBLE KEEPS STOPPING MID WASH

(Topic created on: 18-05-2017 06:59 PM)
AD07
Journeyman
Options

Samsung Ecobubble 9kg which is just coming up on 2 years old keeps stopping mid wash. No debris issues, no hose issues. Sometimes I get a full wash with no issues and then other times it stops and I have to turn the machine off and reset to Rinse & Spin to get it to finish. Any ideas what is wrong?

264 REPLIES 264
Debz1
Apprentice
Options

That’s exactly how I feel. I avoid Samsung now completely and tell everyone not to buy their washing machines.  It’s unacceptable that they still have these machines on sale

Laur28
Journeyman
Options

Exactly! It's wholly unacceptable for a company the size of Samsung to take zero responsibility when something goes wrong with their products that they charge very handsomely for.
Clearly a faulty product

MatsN
Explorer
Options

Yes, and they want customers to pay for their construction failure! 

0 Likes
MatsN
Explorer
Options

I have a volvo and i have had in 10 years got 3 letters of construction faults that goes under goodwill.  Thats cudos!🙏🏻🤗

Jojozozo
First Poster
Options

This is the first sumsung washing machine I bought and will never buy sumsung again. I bought actually 2 and half years ago. It takes ages to do washes (4 hours for normal cotton cycle). Sometimes it says 2 hours but still can takes 2 and half hours to complete. and at times it does not spin or spin well.

0 Likes
Brian McNeil
First Poster
Options

Got an ecobuble WW10N645RBW/EU that is 2yr 4month old.  Cost nearly £600 from Currys. Same problem with drum not turning. Looks like electronics card. Disgraceful that Samsung not recognising this problem. 

0 Likes
Wayne671-
Student
Options

i have found the problem it was the pcb 500v 10uf Electrolytic Capacitor  on the board are 3 pounds ebay s-l500.jpg a  Electrolytic Capacitor lasts about 2 years and then they break down and need replacing  

Debz1
Apprentice
Options

Hi Wayne

Thats brilliant news, thank you for sharing the information with us all.

0 Likes
Rubbishmachine
Apprentice
Options

Replaced my Samsung washing machine with Miele. Coincidentally just researching buying a 55inch 4K TV at the moment and based on the non-existent Samsung customer service with the w/m it definitely won’t be Samsung. 

0 Likes
Debz1
Apprentice
Options

I always purchased Samsung and had been very happy until I purchased this washing machine. It’s put me off Samsung for life. Poor customer service….just do not want to know!

0 Likes