Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAMSUNG ECOBUBBLE KEEPS STOPPING MID WASH

(Topic created on: 05-10-2020 09:35 AM)
AD07
Journeyman
Options

Samsung Ecobubble 9kg which is just coming up on 2 years old keeps stopping mid wash. No debris issues, no hose issues. Sometimes I get a full wash with no issues and then other times it stops and I have to turn the machine off and reset to Rinse & Spin to get it to finish. Any ideas what is wrong?

264 REPLIES 264
KAZZAA
First Poster
Options

Samsung ecoBubble WF80FSE0W4W purchased from Curry's 05.01.2016, first failed November 2019, problem with seals and wouldn't spin, had repaired, then as lockdown began noticed pausing during cycles, cannot let machine run whilst out, reading through these comments, appears to be a known problem, that Samsung are doing nothing about. I will take this further, but in the meantime I need to buy a new machine, will not be buying a samsung!!!

Iansmithedi
First Poster
Options

Keep on Curry's case. It's their responsibility to fix.

0 Likes
Chantel2
Student
Options

good day 

please help, I have a 12kg Eco Bubble front loader, it worked well a few days ago, and suddenly yesterday, the drum wont turn on a was or spin cycle, What i noticed is that if I turn the drum by hand it doesnt turn as smooth as it used to

0 Likes
debowen
First Poster
Options

i have recently had this problem with my 4.5 year old Ecobubble 9kg. Again I thought it was water supply / debris in the filter but no issue. In the 1 h 2 min daily wash this keeps stopping, requiring me to pause and press the ‘play’ button again to let the programme continue.

The question is, at the age of the machine is this covered under the warranty, which would appear to be a motherboard issue?

0 Likes
REv1
First Poster
Options

I have the 8kg version and again the same issue but by the sound of it we've been lucky to get 5 years out of our machine.  It's about time Samsung fessed up and paid for all these PCB repairs.

Until discovering this site I considered them to be a reputable manufacturer but this is a shameful service! The only positive take away from this, is lesson learnt - I wont be touching another one of their products.

MatsN
Explorer
Options

No, same for me and they wanted 300 euros to repair my machine.

0 Likes
Iansmithedi
First Poster
Options

Contact the company that sold it to you. The contract is with them. It should last a reasonable time. This doesn't seem long enough.

0 Likes
Iansmithedi
First Poster
Options

Contact the retailer for support. They should resolve the issue.

0 Likes
MatsN
Explorer
Options

I did when my ecobubble gave up. 300 euros it will cost me if i want samsung to repair my machine. 4 1/2 year old.... 

0 Likes
Iansmithedi
First Poster
Options

Did you buy from Samsung?

Maybe there is some helpful advice here: https://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/advice/what-do-i-do-if-i-have-a-faulty-product

0 Likes