Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung ecobubble 8kg keeps pausing

(Topic created on: 03-06-2021 06:19 AM)
Ann_
Apprentice
Options

For a few months our washing machine has been on and off working. It’s keep pausing. It can sometimes limp through the whole cycle if I press start a number of times. But mostly We can get an error code of 3C. So I turn machine off and on again. 

I reset the machine (holding temp and start delay) a number of times.....

i have cleaned the filter and put the machine on a drum clean.....

This sometimes solves the problem for about 2 washes then it starts pausing again.

this has been the routine in my home for about 3 months.

it’s so hard to get hold of anyone from Samsung to help. I was on hold for so long I had to hang up.

We purchased the machine 11/6/2019 and registered it for the 5 years warranty when we bought it.

what can I do?

12 REPLIES 12
PSully
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for your reply.

I have tried your suggestion, it runs through a quick process for a few minutes, not sure what it is meant to do. 

I have managed to get a few cycles done over the weekend by constantly pausing and un-pausing, it eventually gets through a wash. but takes a lot longer than it should.

Not sure what to do next, try and get it fixed or just replace it and buy a cheap Beko machine and just replace every couple of years.

0 Likes
jesslau
Apprentice
Options

I just did this. It's now recalibrating it seems. The washing machine spins without water now. It spins left and right. Then it ended.

0 Likes
jesslau
Apprentice
Options

And it's spinning now and completed the wash cycle of 15 minutes. Thanks. I'll observe next what will happen. Will try to wash more clothes.

0 Likes