Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung ecobubble 8kg keeps pausing

(Topic created on: 19-05-2022 12:03 PM)
Ann_
Apprentice
Options

For a few months our washing machine has been on and off working. It’s keep pausing. It can sometimes limp through the whole cycle if I press start a number of times. But mostly We can get an error code of 3C. So I turn machine off and on again. 

I reset the machine (holding temp and start delay) a number of times.....

i have cleaned the filter and put the machine on a drum clean.....

This sometimes solves the problem for about 2 washes then it starts pausing again.

this has been the routine in my home for about 3 months.

it’s so hard to get hold of anyone from Samsung to help. I was on hold for so long I had to hang up.

We purchased the machine 11/6/2019 and registered it for the 5 years warranty when we bought it.

what can I do?

12 REPLIES 12
CarlH
Options

Hi @Ann_. Which contact number have you been using please? Have you tried getting in touch via Twitter/ Facebook or Webchat?

0 Likes
Kristian Hale
First Poster
Options

Mine is vwry similar. We've had our brushes replaced, but think our's is now over 5 years old. Seems very odd as not sure we want to buy another Samsung if just after 5years problems start happening. 

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Ann_: The 3C error suggests an issue with the motor. Can you try powering the appliance off at the mains, wait for 1 minute, then power it back on and start a new programme to see if this helps. I'd also recommend reducing the size of your laundry load when you run your next cycle, just in case the problem is stemming from an unbalanced load. 

0 Likes
Ann_
Apprentice
Options

I ended up using web chat to an actual person. Got the repair person out the following week. He replaced motor and Board. it’s working perfectly again. 

0 Likes
Ann_
Apprentice
Options

Yes did that for months!! It’s ok, it’s been repaired. New motor and new board. All under warranty. Thanks

0 Likes
Ann_
Apprentice
Options

ours is 2 years old. They replaced the motor and the board. Under the extended warranty. fingers crossed nothing more goes wrong for a long time!!

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

I'm glad that you were able to get this resolved, @Ann_ :smiling-face:

0 Likes
PSully
Apprentice
Options

We bought our ecobubble washing machine in 2019 and it has been nothing but trouble and 3C error codes from about 6 months after we bought it. But it worked after turning on and off so we didn't think to call Samsung for replacement parts.

Until last week, now it pauses and stops and fails with 3C error.

We had a two year warranty which was meant to be extended to 5 on registration, but it doesn't show our registration anywhere.

So frustrated I may never purchase a Samsung utility machine ever again.

We have tried all the steps the opening poster tried, is there anything else besides getting parts replaced.

CarlH
Options

Hi @PSully. Have you tried running a calibration? To do this manually, hold down 'Temp' and 'Delay End+' buttons for 3 seconds and the 'Cb' message will appear. Press 'Start' to run the calibration and it will end after a few minutes.