Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Ecobubble 8kg dryer problem

(Topic created on: 13-04-2022 12:34 PM)
Alan2018
Journeyman
Options

We've had our machine 4 years.  We don't use the drier function often, and when we do we make sure the weight/loads etc are OK.

Some months back the washing seemed very hot when it came out of the drier, and then later it started to feel not hot enough.  In the last week the machine stopped part way through the drying cycle with an error code of HC, implying it was too hot, but when we opened the machine and unloaded, it was room temperature.  Since then we've tried to use the drier twice more - each time it stops part way through and the washing is not warm at all.

I'm assuming this will need an engineer visit, but thought I'd post here just in case there was a simpler fix.  Thanks

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
SereneH
Options

Good afternoon, @Alan2018 

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with your Samsung Ecobubble 8kg dryer. 

Can we grab the full model code: How to find the model and serial number of my product | Samsung UK?

giphy.gif
0 Likes
Alan2018
Journeyman
Options

Model code is WD80K5410OW

0 Likes
SereneH
Options

Thank you, @Alan2018 

Due to the nature of the error code, if you purchased it within 24 months please contact our Product Support teams: Help & Contact | Samsung United Kingdom

If it's outside the 24 month warranty period we'd advise reaching out to your nearest Samsung Support Centre: Find a Samsung Support Centre | Samsung UK

giphy.gif
0 Likes
Alan2018
Journeyman
Options

Thanks Serene.  When I bought it, it came with an extended warranty for 5 years, so which team should I contact for that?

0 Likes
Solution
SereneH
Options

Please contact our Product Support teams, so they can arrange an in-warranty inspection for you, @Alan2018 😊

giphy.gif
Alan2018
Journeyman
Options

Thanks

0 Likes