Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung ecobubble 7kg won’t turn on

(Topic created on: 16-08-2020 11:39 PM)
Faybe
First Poster
Options

My samsung eco bubble turned off mid wash and now won’t turn on. M wf70f5edw4x/eu 

04865esh800104y

Absolutely gutted as we brought a Samsung model thinking it would

be reliable. What can I do? 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Faybe 

Apologies for the late response. Did you manage to get this sorted out?

0 Likes
DEL4
First Poster
Options

hi had the same problem , did all the checks ,filters etc.  plug it out and try another plug point if you can.

Now this worked for me for about a week then went again. now it's totally gone ,no power at all.

This seems to be a common problem , with the cause being the pcb board blowing out .

Good luck

0 Likes
SammyUser
First Poster
Options

Recently had a WF70f5e2w4w repaired under warranty and had new motor,new heater,new hoses,new seal and new drum - engineer remarked drum was skewed from new hence why seal fell to bits. Few months later and out of warranty pcb control board fails. Samsung service centre for a new pcb and fitting is a new washing machine. Similar issues with Samsung tv - popped capacitors and after repairing these tcon board fails. Recenty new Samsung combination microwave fails after 15 months with failed display and controls - has a 2 year warranty and been offered a repair and still waiting for a date. Previos Bosch machine was still going after 19 years till I switched . Won,t be buying a Samsung appliance again.Anyone want almost new machine minus the pcb board

0 Likes
Bong A
First Poster
Options

We bought the same model last 2017 and I had the same problem.  Is Samsung appliances' usable life only five (5) years? 

0 Likes
Teresaxem83
First Poster
Options

Same issue here . .  just 5 year washer wont on again . . off and on work for a couple of times and now it totally dead . . 

0 Likes