Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung eco bubble

(Topic created on: 11-04-2020 02:49 PM)
JamesCharlton
First Poster
Options

My washing machine is new 2-3 months and has hardly been used. When on a hot wash (60 degree) it makes a terrible clicking sound on the right hand side of the machine, the only way to describe it is the same noise a rollercoaster makes when you are ascending. Also, when on a spin the drum bounces around and is really noisy. I have checked the legs and the machine itself is solid. This machine is more noisy than the broken machine I replaced it with. Has anyone else experienced this and is there a fix?. The machine is never overloaded and always on the appropriate cycle.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
McCombN
First Poster
Options

Hi there, 

Did you manage to find a solution to the clicking noise as my machine has just started to make exactly the same noise as you describe?!

Thank you!

0 Likes
JamesCharlton
First Poster
Options

Hello!

Not yet no, haven't heard back from anyone. 

Glad i'm not the only one having problems! I'm quite dissapointed with my machine.

James

0 Likes
DuncBrown
Journeyman
Options

I have just posted about a noisy Spin Cycle on my new machine delivered 17th Jan. I downloaded an app to measure the noise level and observed it at up to 78 decibels (worth calibrating yours maybe in a similar way maybe).

It is entirely inside the drum, the machine doesn't vibrate or move at all. I am wondering if it is just the nature of the beast (it is rated at 72 decibels, presumably with a very balanced load). Waiting for a reply from Samsung on it.

0 Likes
Members_sdG4XsC
First Poster
Options

Mine is also clicking. Decibel app has it in the early 80s on spin 

0 Likes
DuncBrown
Journeyman
Options
How old is it? Our old machine we replaced had a broken spider and was really noisy with that but that was over 10 years old
0 Likes