Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAMSUNG ECO BUBBLE STOPPING MID WASH PROBLEM

(Topic created on: 14-05-2019 12:32 PM)
Andym2
Apprentice
Options

Another victim of the unreliable mid wash issue stopping randomly, looking at the threads this is a common issue and yet Samsung are not accepting that these machines are lasting around 3 years! I have 3 TVs a oven & hob and a fridge freezer all Samsung I will not be purchasing another thing made by this company, I think it’s absutley disgusting that you pay £500 for a washing machine to last 3 years! Samsung are well aware of the fault and did no recall of this issue! And now expect me to pay £300 to have it repaired! It will be getting scrapped and I would rather put that money towards the Bosch which I now realise I should of purchased to begin with! Thanks for nothing Samsung 1 loyal customer lost! 

21 REPLIES 21
Pilkis
First Poster
Options

I’m glad that I found some time to read some of the comments, I thought it just happened to me and I had my washing machine just over a year, what a shame to sell a faulty product and I am surprised why are these washing machines still in shops for sale. I am so so disappointed. I was expected a bit better than that from a Samsung machine. Never again. 

0 Likes
DEL4
First Poster
Options

wow !! same thing just happened to my 7kg . after reading these reviews i'm ANGRY

0 Likes
DEL4
First Poster
Options

not gonna go thru all this nonsence ,ordering my Bosch

0 Likes
meiers
Journeyman
Options

Its the main PCB that is the culprit - however Samsung remain in silence - some think the welding is bad some think capacitors are to small - ect ect ... google it and there are many opinions ...  😞   

But one thing is sure - THIS should have been fixed for all Samsung customers free of charge 

0 Likes
Doc1978
First Poster
Options

Just happened to me. The very least they can do is send out a heavily subsidised pcb board as it costs enough to get it fitted. Would rather just buy a new machine than spend £200 on a repair. 

0 Likes
meiers
Journeyman
Options

I might have found a quick fix - try heating the PCB with a hair dryer .. it works on mine and when machine is running print stay hot enough...think its the capacitors 

0 Likes
Max_Damage
First Poster
Options

Same problem 3e code , motor not working.

Tried the Hair Drier trick and it's worked .. up and running in minutes after warming up the pcb ..lol

meiers
Journeyman
Options
Yes mine have worked for half a year...but now it needs tapping on the board also.

Wish we could find the culprit ...i will try changing the capacitors soon
0 Likes
EH75
First Poster
Options

Dear All,

im another victim- Samsung Ecobubble mid cycle stoppage. What would be helpful is noting where / if people got them fixed where and for how much so atleast we could find a cheap source together. 
thanks

0 Likes
Atif
Student
Options

My SAMSUNG ECO BUBBLE wd906u4sagd Keeps tripping fuse box and shuts down

when it's over 40c wash ?

any ideas deep sighs 

0 Likes