Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung eco bubble keeps pausing itself

(Topic created on: 17-10-2020 08:55 PM)
debowen
First Poster
Options

i have a 4.5 year old Ecobubble 9kg (model wf90f5e5u4weu) which keeps paying at several points during the 1 h 2 min daily wash. The only way to get the programme to continue is to pause and press the ‘play’ button again to let the programme continue. I thought it was water supply / debris in the filter but no issue. 

The question is, at the age of the machine is this covered under the warranty, which would appear to be a motherboard issue?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options

@debowen: Can you check to see if you have the Soak function activated, and, if so,  disable it by tapping the Options button on the display so 'Off' is selected? With Soak activated, this will perform 6 separate spin/rest cycles over a period of 30 minutes,  pausing for around 4 mins between cycles. 

0 Likes
debowen
First Poster
Options

Hi AndrewL, have tried this and no luck. It wi

0 Likes
itchybeard
First Poster
Options

I know my reply is months late, but I had the same issue, had to press the pause button every minute of the wash cycle to get it to finish as it was shutting off so often.  Found my machine had an error code 4c-oe by putting it into diagnostic mode, and that this issue could be caused by the sensors getting clogged up with possibly overuse of fabric softener (I inherited the machine in a house move so could not say if this was true or not).  Anyway, after cleaning the filter and draining any excess water, I decided to try cleaning the drum by putting it through a 90 degree wash with just 2 dishwasher tablets.  The water was black so obviously it was pretty filthy and clogged up. It actually got through the wash with no  assistance and now seems to work perfectly!

This might just save someone a few pennies  (I was not prepared to pay for a call out or service as I didn't buy the machine myself and have no idea how old it is) so thought I would post.

0 Likes