Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Eco Bubble Display not working

(Topic created on: 12-03-2020 12:58 PM)
AdamLynch30
Student
Options

Hi. Mid wash the machine started beeping and the display started flashing UC. I read up online that to turn off at the plug and leave for 10 minutes. In the meantime I drained the drum. Since then I have emptied the machine of wet washing, plugged the machine back in and now the display won't even come on. The machine does however beep and sound like it's on, but won't allow me to control anything. Any ideas? It's in warranty as it's only 14 months old. 

6 REPLIES 6
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey @AdamLynch30! As you correctly said, the best thing to do with an UC error is always to restart the washing machine. However, as this didn't sort the issue and the screen is not working either, you would need some technical support. You can get in touch with the Home Appliance team on this number: 0333 000 0333. :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
Rodders76
First Poster
Options

I now have the exact same issue, did you resolve it satisfactorily? Help please 

AdamLynch30
Student
Options

Hey yes. Called Samsung and although it took a while to get the booking in an engineer came and changed the front unit. Took about 5 minutes. Clearly a bigger problem that they know about.

shargo
First Poster
Options
Mine did the same thing!
0 Likes
Rachel789
First Poster
Options

Mine has done the same too. Stopped mid cycle with the UC code displaying. I switched it off as instructed and now the display screen won’t come on. The machine is only 3 years old. 

0 Likes
shargo
First Poster
Options
I had to have it written off it need 4 cpu panels replacing at the cost of £480 disgusting. I had to settle a part refund from the retailer and I just bought a cheaper one that just works.
0 Likes