Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung eccobubble washing machine making holes on my clothes

(Topic created on: 13-11-2020 08:17 AM)
Members_qpI6jep
First Poster
Options

I have had my ecco bubble washing machine since 2016. Its warrantly expired in May 2020 but just noticed that the washing machine is making holes in my clothes. Tried to contact SAMSUNG customer service even sent the photos of clothes damaged..now a heap of clothes .Samsung says I need to pay for the repair yet I belive this is a manufacturers fault and they need to sort this out!!

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Members_qpI6jep ,

I'm really sorry to hear that, however, you will need to reach our Support Team to discuss your available options with them. Find all their contact method here: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

0 Likes
CarolO
Explorer
Options

You are not alone. I have had this problem with my Samsung EcoBubble. Get rid of it soon as possible. The problem doesn’t go away and you will be ruining clothing over the lifespan of the machine.   I am going to get rid of mine and am actively looking for another washing machine. 

0 Likes
Deb208
First Poster
Options

Got the same problem with mine. Clothes ruined with drain hole shaped holes and now the heater has packed up. I really regret buying an ecobubble, an expensive mistake

CarolO
Explorer
Options

See my original post. 

Samsung WF80F5E0W2W/EU making holes in washing

we are not alone

0 Likes
Jakobh1
First Poster
Options

We have the same problem. Samsung Eccobubble, bought it late 2018. 

Drain shaped holes no matter what kind of fabric. Doesn’t matter how much we put in the washer. Have had a technician from Samsung to have a look at the problem but of course can’t find anything and we had to pay for the visit. 
Since there is no “visual” problem or signs of malpractice there must be a technical malfunction. 

Tryed searching for the same product on google, it doesn’t seem to be on the market any more, I wonder why!?…

Why won’t the manufacturer take responsibility?

Really regretting buying this product.

0 Likes
CarolO1955
First Poster
Options
Sorry you're having the same problem. I am still looking for a replacement machine but I'm restricted on the depth of machine I buy. I'll be glad to see the back of my Samsung.
0 Likes
ktslash
First Poster
Options
I have this too! I've tried weighing my loads and had 2 washing repairers come to look at my machine and they can't see a problem. Out of warranty 😕 Seems like it is the machine then. So frustrating when you buy new clothes and immediately there is a hole.
0 Likes
DebbieG123
First Poster
Options

I just bought a WW90TA046TE/EU and apart from the trouble im having actually getting the promised 5 yr warrenty, i've been finding holes in my clothes - that my old small clunky machine never made!
Not overly impressed at all.
A very expensive mistake, i wish i hadn't bought it.

0 Likes