Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Easy View™ MC28M6055CK 28 Litre Combination Microwave Oven - Black

(Topic created on: 06-11-2022 05:27 PM)
Saeran
First Poster
Options

Having an issue with this oven.

After pre-heating the oven, which it does fine, a small diamond symbol flashes above the clock on the RH side and the oven will not start when I try to switch it on. The only way I seem to get around this is set it back to pre-heat and let the 10 min timer run out and rinse and repeat.

Rang Samsung CS and they were as much use as a chocolate fireguard.

Any suggestions welcome please!

0 Likes
20 REPLIES 20
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
This page maybe helpful

An icon appears on my Samsung oven display

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01204542/
0 Likes
Saeran
First Poster
Options

Hi Steve, thanks for taking the time to reply. Unfortunately, the symbol isn't one on that page. 

PXL_20220125_200612263.jpg

0 Likes
JustinMWills
First Poster
Options

Hi, I have exactly the same problem with my Samsung microwave (MC28M6055CK). What was the resolution, the manuals and online help is useless!

0 Likes
Saeran
First Poster
Options

Hi Justin,

Unfortunately I did not manage to find am adequate solution. The way I semi-resolved it was to do the following;

1. Press hot blast
  2. Select temperature
  3. Press dial.
  4. Set time
  5. Press Hot blast again
  6. Press start.

Seems to work for me that way.

Samsung simply don't care and never bother to reply to these posts it seems. Do not waste your time ringing their "customer care" as I seem to know their product better than the person who seems to just run through a script.

I will NEVER buy another Samsung product again.

0 Likes
driver9
First Poster
Options

did you find a solution? I have the same problem

0 Likes
sunshinewelly
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue as well. I can't start my microwave and have same flashing symbol 

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@sunshinewelly: Is your issue persistent across all cooking modes? For instance, if you press the Microwave button (to the left of 'Combi'), then turn the Multifunction dial to set the time, then hit Start/+30 secs, does the problem persist? 

0 Likes
justmegt1
First Poster
Options

I have similar problem. MC28M6055 Combi Oven has been working fine, until last night. When I set timer for Hot Blast or Microwave and hit start, over 10mins, Nothing happens. Under 10mins it works fine. I have the flashing diamond over the last right hand 0. I used to set the timer for 20, 22, 24 mins etc. I get round it by cooking for 10mins at a time. It's a pain in the neck. Have I inadvertently hit a button or is this a fault? 

Btw mine is white. I presume everything else is the same.

Please can someone help me to return it back to normal?

0 Likes
dee1510
First Poster
Options

Hi, 

Did anyone get a solution to this issue. I am having exactly the same issue when trying to use hotblast symbol appears and then oven doesnt work. really annoying as samsung are no help?

Would definately put me off buting again, only had it 15 months.

0 Likes