Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Dryer Refund

(Topic created on: 24-01-2022 07:49 AM)
Arek49
First Poster
Options

I got Dryer before Christmas  It was damaged, we only used it once, I waited for a repair for a week,after the repair it only worked 10 minutes, then I waited for a replacement.  After 2 weeks I found out that Samsung do not have my model and they offer me another one, I agreed, then I found out that this model too they don't have it too!!!!! and they offer me a refund, but only when someone picks up the dryer from me. and I'm waiting now I don't know until when ... what's wrong with you guys ?? !! I pay 930.00 eu

If I do not receive my refund, I will shortly file a lawsuit against my consumer rights

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Arek49 ,

I'm really sorry to hear that you have to go over this. Have you tried to reach the department that contacted you about the replacement/refund to organise the collection? Alternatively, you can contact our Support Team using the details displayed here to get this sorted: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

0 Likes
Arek49
First Poster
Options

First. Person in so big company whe sells the best phones o  the world have broken microphone. completely can understand... 

Samsung Alternative Resolution cant help because cant talk to customers.

This is my answer about contact with service support.  Now... i spent around 2 h together on ph calls and send around 30 emails...

Your solution to send me to customer service is worth "0" 

Today i hot ph call if i have courier in next few days to collect dryer from home... he be there 9 to 5!!!!!!!!

U WANT ME TO GET DAY OFF??? 

THIS IS SICK...

930 EU AND WHO PAY ME FOR MY TIME MY DAY OFF AND LOADS OF PROBLEM...

VERY VERY BAD SERVICE...

AND NO ANY NICE FRIENDLY SOLUTION FROM YOUR SIDE.

I SHOULD GO TO COURT FRIENDS TOLD ME... 

0 Likes