Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAMSUNG Auto Dose WW90T534DAN/S1 WiFi-enabled 9 kg 1400 Spin Washing - Inaccurate timings

(Topic created on: 06-12-2020 03:25 PM)
ItsJustPW
First Poster
Options

Hi, 

We purchased the model above from Currys and were delighted when it arrived and we installed it. However unfortunately we've had quite a few problems. 

1)  The smart app, you can't tell it when you need it to start and/or end. All you can do is program the wash cycle you want to use - but you need to be physically at the washing machine to start or delay it.  All you've done with the app is allow someone to select a cycle... unless I'm being stupid - in which case please enlighten me. 

2) Let's say I add a load to the washer, and I select cotton for 1:27 mins... there's been numerous times where it's more than doubled in time. I can't seem to work out why this is. 

The time is very, very frustrating, as it would be great if Samsung had an API where developers could build a platform where their washing machine/dryer etc could communicate with their Agile energy - and allow eco-friendly washing. However I would really appreciate it if someone would be able to help with my issues above.  To summarise : 

1)  Am I correct in thinking, the only thing you can do with the 'smart washer' is program the cycle you want the washer to use? (Excluding the notifications etc) - I mean the physical start/stop times etc. 

2) Why does a program cycle that you send change it's times? (Sometimes multiple times throughout the wash?)

Kind regards, 

Paul

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Paul_HL
Samsung Pro
Options

HI , I have a older model but I think the app works the same,  if you select laundry planner you can set the end time of the washing you want to do.

Normally cottons  time will adjust when it weighs the load and will adjust washes and rinses .

Some wash times are fixed others are smart and adjust for load and how dirty they are. I think the manual breaks down the cycles on what they do etc.

The app lets you set programs add programs to the display prompt on how to maintain the product set start and stop with delays if needed. you have to select smart control for safety reasons .

Thanks

Paul

0 Likes
Suzani
First Poster
Options
I have just installed this exact model from Currys & having the same issue. I have set it up with the WIFI & can see the laundry planner with options to select the cycle. I think it's according to the load weight which alters the duration of the cycle after you've selected it. My issue is where's the rest of the features that were advertised for smarter things app like choosing extra cycles, auto dose configure, delay timer, select start time, care & repair. I'm disabled & I bought it for easy use to operate from my smartphone. I've managed to set up my new Family Hub fridge freezer which has come with it's own app aswell as on smarter things but I am having difficulty getting the smart features from the washing machine, which I watched 4 videos on Currys of the benefits of using the app to connect & control this model washing machine. Can anyone help me please thankyou
0 Likes
Darrensplace
First Poster
Options
If you hold the far right button for 1sec only (the button for setting up the WiFi) it will lock the door and switch over to app control. You will have access to all the features you now. (Assuming you have connected the washer to your smartthings app)
0 Likes