Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RZ32M7125WW Freezer

(Topic created on: 25-12-2021 10:04 AM)
TriciaH1
First Poster
Options

Hi everyone, we had 2 samsung appliances a tall larder fridge and matching freezer - model number above) delivered on Tuesday 21st Dec.  Today is the 23rd and the freezer isn't freezing properly!

We had it set up in our lounge while we moved and disposed of our current one, so it was switched on and empty for around 20 hours.  We moved it into place in the kitchen yesterday and placed all our frozen products in and it is still around 0c. We've tried powerfreeze, but nothing seems to do the trick. As a result my food has started to defrost! I'm waiting for a call back from Samsung but with it being Christmas eve tomorrow I dread to think when that will happen..all I was told is that it should be 'soon'.

Anyone else had similar problems?

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi
Have you checked the fridge freezer door seals
Check fridge freezer door is fully closed

Could also be a faulty thermostat

Do you still have warranty On it?

If so try contacting support
https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/
0 Likes
Scotcruz
Voyager
Options
@Tricia have you tried switching off for a short while? I know it's not ideal with the food in but that the only thing you can do to start the trouble shoot
0 Likes
TriciaH1
First Poster
Options

Hi, yes, I was on online chat with Samsung who told me to unplug for 1 minute, then plug back it back it - no joy so that's when they said someone would ring me. Since then we've had to dispose of most of the food. We've unplugged it and left it for a good few hours during the day, then plugged it back it..nothing. we've left it unplugged overnight  and then plugged back in ...nothing.  the light is working, the compresser is kicking in, it's just not getting cold.  We've left an ice cube tray in there for the past 3 days and it's still totally unfrozen.  It's a lovely big freezer, which is what I wanted but it just doesn't work:(

0 Likes
Scotcruz
Voyager
Options
That's a shame.. they quote of sorts of warranty but the true test is when something goes wrong.. assuming you are still in the 14 day, I'd return it for a refund..

Merry Christmas to you
0 Likes
TriciaH1
First Poster
Options

I'm very tempted to do that  however, I bought the fridge and freezer to match so I'll give them a few days to get back to me and hopefully they'll send a replacement. 

0 Likes
Scotcruz
Voyager
Options
I would if I were you.. think about it.. you potentially have a faulty freezer which will likely to give you more problems in the future.. they will mess about with the warranty trust me
0 Likes