Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RF56J9040SR Displaying error code 13 C

(Topic created on: 23-04-2020 07:21 PM)
Semipirate
First Poster
Options

4 month old American style Fridge Freezer flashing error code 13 C. No mention of it in the manual, any ideas for the cause would be great. 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
AndrewL
Options
@Semipirate: I'm also having trouble finding out what this code means. Can you confirm if the fridge freezer is still working as expected? In the meantime let me pass this to our Home Appliance experts, and I will get back to you as soon as possible with any updates.
0 Likes
Semipirate
First Poster
Options

@AndrewL: I have found one reference to it on this website https://appliancerepairinfo.com/samsung-refrigerator-13c-code/  Refers to a fault either with the Humidity Sensor, the Main PCB or the connection between the two. Other than this it s working ok, but when the codes up it locks out all other control panel functions. Thanks for looking into it.

0 Likes
AntS
Options

@Semipirate , Our Home Appliance experts have confirmed that it indeed relates to the Humidity Sensor check code. They've advised checking that the doors are closing correctly; and if the doors have been removed, that the wiring has been reconnected correctly.

0 Likes
oadesa
First Poster
Options

I'm seeing this error on the inside panel of my Samsung refrigerator model RF22R7351DT/AA. The doors are closing correctly and the fridge appears to be working ok. Is there a way to clear it. It has locked up all the buttons on the panel. 

0 Likes
semipirate1
First Poster
Options
Mine related to a power cut... everytime the power is unplugged or goes out this 13c error warning comes on. To reset mine you hold the Freezer and Fridge buttons simultaneously for about 20-30 seconds and it resets. hope this helps..
0 Likes