Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Registering Dishwasher

(Topic created on: 07-02-2022 04:23 PM)
cuthbes
First Poster
Options

I am unable to register my new Dishwasher product.

Using the serial number and 11 digit product code from my Samsung order completed form it continually tells me the details are incorrect.

Please can you advise how I sort this.  

I have registered 2 other products i bought at the same time which qualify for the 5 year warranty.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
StephK1
Options

I see, thank you! Only extended warranties need to be registered for, standard warranties are applied automatically to the serial number and you just need to retain a copy of your proof of purchase for any in warranty claims you may make. 

If you're still looking to add the product to your account, have you made sure that no spaces have been entered in the model or serial number boxes? Apologies if this has already been tried, but this can often confuse the system and cause it to reject the entry. 🙂

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
StephK1
Options

Hey @cuthbes! Are you using the following link to register: https://www.samsung.com/uk/fiveyearwarranty/ ? 

0 Likes
cuthbes
First Poster
Options

Thanks for the reply.

Yes I have used that link and works great for my fridge freezer and washing machine which qualify for the 5 year warranty.

The dishwasher I bought doesn't qualify for the 5 years so does not appear in the product list.
Model : DW60M66050FW/EU

I am using the Register link from the Samsung Members page
My page | Samsung UK
I select the Dishwasher icon but when I enter my serial number and the model code above and it advises me to
"Please check the numbers again or proceed with the registration again."

Tried all different combinations of "0" or "O", leaving the "/EU" off but no difference.

0 Likes
Solution
StephK1
Options

I see, thank you! Only extended warranties need to be registered for, standard warranties are applied automatically to the serial number and you just need to retain a copy of your proof of purchase for any in warranty claims you may make. 

If you're still looking to add the product to your account, have you made sure that no spaces have been entered in the model or serial number boxes? Apologies if this has already been tried, but this can often confuse the system and cause it to reject the entry. 🙂

0 Likes