Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registered product not showing on online account

(Topic created on: 15-01-2021 12:03 PM)
singe83
Student
Options

I bought a new washing machine in June last year, which I immediately registered using the advised links and have the 5 year warranty confirmation to prove it.

However, the washing machine does not show up on my online account as one of my products, which only shows my TV. I have been given a phone number (0800 195 1079) by support which is apparently to talk about my account but they aren't picking up. I am in need of support as something has gone wrong with the machine, but if it's not on my account then they are making it very difficult to deal with.

7 REPLIES 7
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options

Hi @singe83 sorry to hear about the washing machine, if you have the 5-year warranty confirmation, then you should be able to send that to the team as evidence. What's happened to the washing machine? 

Hunth
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue. I registered it, it confirmed registration and said all I needed was by proof of purchase. No record of it on my account. Nightmare! 

SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options

Hi @Hunth, when you log in, and go in to "My Products" section by clicking on your account on the top right, is it still not there? When did you register it?

0 Likes
Samsuck1
Apprentice
Options

I need support with this too - I purchased a Samsung RF500 fridge freezer for £1200 from AO.com in July of this year and a Samsung 2020 series 6 addwash washer dryer for £850 from Currys in late May - registered both immediately to obtain the extended warranty.

I was just debating buying a new TV and went into my online account to see the specs and date of my existing TV and no products are listed or registered or have warranties. WTF? I checked and double checked the warranty status of the products I purchased after I registered them and they both appeared on the site. 

Is there a way of checked based on your postcode or serial number?

0 Likes
Ashley777
First Poster
Options

I am having this issue too! I just bought a new oven and tried registering it, I have the confirmation but when I go back into my account it shows that I have no products. I also can't connect to the SmartThings app because it times out at the final "Your Range is being registered to your Samsung account" screen. So frustrating!!

Mkiii
First Poster
Options

Ditto. None of the products I have registered in the past appear on my account web page. One TV, two phones, a fridge freezer, and now a washer dryer.

Strangely, the phones and TV do show up when I enter the "Where is my  Device" Page.

On the Phone App, my phone(s), and Fridge show up, but not the TV and Washer.

I think Samsung needs to get it's account settings in order - No one has time to keep track of all this stuff, when it randomly decides to show up or not. The Web page should be the first port of call, but it shows no products whatsoever, and seems more inclined to try and sell you more products than help.

Just make absolutely sure that you have copies of your confirmation email  - preferably printed out - otherwise you will probably get nowhere, especially if you are registering for an extended warranty, and your default warranty is out of date!!!

EDIT: I just found out by chance, that to get these items to appear has nothing to to do with your registering for any extended warranty. On Each Web page or App, you have to Register your product again to get it to appear on your My Products page. I'm not sure why this gem was not given by the "Troubleshooters". I Assume they think we all just know that the Products shown are not linked to a warranty registration (and thus just a reminder of what you own).

0 Likes
ReddGirl
First Poster
Options

Same. No registered devices are listed on my account. So I went to register my phone and watch and the message told me the items were already registered. Hm!

0 Likes