Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Registered product not showing on online account

(Topic created on: 13/01/21 14:27)
singe83
First Poster
Options
Home Appliances

I bought a new washing machine in June last year, which I immediately registered using the advised links and have the 5 year warranty confirmation to prove it.

However, the washing machine does not show up on my online account as one of my products, which only shows my TV. I have been given a phone number (0800 195 1079) by support which is apparently to talk about my account but they aren't picking up. I am in need of support as something has gone wrong with the machine, but if it's not on my account then they are making it very difficult to deal with.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
SaudA
Options
Home Appliances

Hi @singe83 sorry to hear about the washing machine, if you have the 5-year warranty confirmation, then you should be able to send that to the team as evidence. What's happened to the washing machine? 

0 Likes
Hunth
Options
Home Appliances

I have the same issue. I registered it, it confirmed registration and said all I needed was by proof of purchase. No record of it on my account. Nightmare! 

0 Likes
SaudA
Options
Home Appliances

Hi @Hunth, when you log in, and go in to "My Products" section by clicking on your account on the top right, is it still not there? When did you register it?

0 Likes