Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Refund fridge Samsung France shop

(Topic created on: 25-05-2021 07:45 AM)
niajy
Journeyman
Options

I bought a fridge from Samsung Shop France. The product came with issues inside, I did not realize at delivery. So first I wanted to make a replacement, after 1 week of no answer about transport company, I asked Samsung shop to get a refund. So now I m waiting for more than 2 weeks, with no progress whatsoever about my refund. I m calling almost every day and I get only promises, I do not understand what is the issue with Samsung in France, such a low quality customer service. For sure, I will never ever buy from samsung shop, I definitely do not recommend to you all.

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

@niajy 

so sorry to learn about that...

I'm sure Samsung France will sort this for you

you may chat or email them as well

https://www.samsung.com/fr/support/contact/

😉

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

0 Likes
niajy
Journeyman
Options

Hello, I think it is useless because I already did it before...

But ok, I ve just sent an email again... it is written 2 working days. let's see what happens next...

0 Likes
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

great!

it's just that only Samsung France has access to your order, hence they are the only one who can solve this

take care! 😉🆗

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

0 Likes
niajy
Journeyman
Options

Update: transport company contacted me, the picked up the item on Saturday May 22 (very low quality, came 2h before the agreed hour, I dont know who is choosing these companies...)

No live updates, no calls from Samsung. shouldnt the status be updated?

Also there is a big issue with Samsung web store Edf x Samsung (https://www.samsung.com/fr/web/store/edf-samsung) and Samsung account, the orders are not synced in between.

it s a very serious issue, whats going on with IT dept.?

Samsung France twitter just sending you standard official useless answers, call this... call that...really you think I havent done it already ?

0 Likes
niajy
Journeyman
Options

1 MONTH LATER update - still NO REFUND from Samsung

worst ever refund process - I will blacklist Samsung shop France from my next purchases and I will tell to all people I know and companies I work with that I definitely do NOT recommend Samsung shop

0 Likes
niajy
Journeyman
Options

still waiting for Refund... and the worst thing is that they dont even call you or send you email about what s going on? you have to lose your time, call them, hear the same lies...  why the process is so long, could someone explain me?

0 Likes
Solution
niajy
Journeyman
Options

Finally the refund arrived on July 9. so approx. 70days. but it s not worth all the nerves, calls and waiting...

I really cant understand why such a giant company deals with small unprofessional transport/logistics companies. the most of the time I waited for transport company to pick up the fridge and then waited that they send it to Samsung warehouse.

Lessons:

For Samsung: you should check your equipment / especially fridge for the EU market(fabrication in Poland), it is unacceptable that it arrives with bumps inside (!) the fridge. 

Change your transport/logistics companies and refund policy, the customer should not wait for pickup/delivery and then get refunded. and the 'commercial offer' as you call it to get additional 15% on next order, are you kidding me? you think people are stupid? seriously? the minimum is to receive written apologize and get a gift from Samsung...

For me: never buy anything on Samsung shop France!

Members_LLolD77
First Poster
Options

Hi, I cannot seem to get any help through the phone. This is regarding Uk211027-32945845 . My request number is 2216376. I was told I was getting a refund on the 16th of November. Then yesterday morning I would be getting a refund within 24 hours. I am getting very frustrated that samsung keep lying to me. And where is my refund?

0 Likes
chris234
First Poster
Options

All this sounds familiar - crappy delivery, fridge damaged internally, unreliable support. I am going through it myself, trying to get a replacement fridge freezer but on the verge of simply getting a refund and going with an LG instead.