Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recover Invoice

(Topic created on: 22-03-2022 06:20 PM)
maraioana
First Poster
Options

I’ve bought a washer dryer directly through Samsung website in late 2020- I have never received the invoice and back then I managed to claim my cash back offer through a phone call with customer service. However, I am now having trouble with my appliance (leakage, and some parts literally breaking) and I want to use the manufacturer warranty to sort them out for which I guess I will need proof of purchase. I don’t have the invoice and when I look through “my orders” tab on my profile nothing shows (even though this was not the only purchase I’ve made through them). Does anyone have any idea how I could get my invoice or how I should proceed to benefit from my appliance’s warranty? Thank you!

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
AndrewL
Options

@maraioana: Typically, the invoice should have been provided by email following your purchase, therefore I recommend checking your email inbox and junk/spam folder to see if you're able to locate it here. For peace of mind, if you reach out to our Help Desk via the link below, and have your model number and serial number to hand, then this can be used to verify your warranty period via the manufacturing date. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

0 Likes