Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended Cookers to Buy?

(Topic created on: 03-11-2021 11:37 AM)
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
I'm thinking of upgrading my kitchen and thus, the appliances. Does anyone have any recommendations for cookers to buy? As of now, I have a cooker that has 4 hobs, an oven and grill, so maybe something similar would be adequate. I don't really mind what brand it is, as long as it is a good cooker🙂. Thanks!😀
4 REPLIES 4
AsadM
Options

Hi @LiquidSnake, you've come to the right place. We have a variety of amazing cookers to choose from, so it will be difficult to narrow it down to one, but I'll be happy to recommend a few based on your preference. To begin, is there anything specific you're looking for in a new cooker? Are you wanting it to be similar to what you currently have, or something different? 

LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Hi @AsadM, I do not mind something different or similar, as I am refurbishing my kitchen, so I am open to any good cookers out there 😉.
0 Likes
AsadM
Options

@LiquidSnake Aah, fab! You can check out our cooking appliances here: https://www.samsung.com/uk/cooking-appliances/all-cooking-appliances/ If you're interested in having a 5 year warranty on the appliance, we do have a promotion running at the moment offering you an extended warranty on selected models. This will be specified on the page I've sent you on the models that you can claim this with. Hope this helps but if you have any other questions, reach out when you can. 

LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Thanks for the support, @AsadM! I will see what is on offer soon 😉.
0 Likes