Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Really upset and disapointed.

(Topic created on: 29-05-2022 06:58 PM)
Sawyer1
Apprentice
Options

I rave about Samsung, the quality of product is far superior in everyway. This is my customer experience from using Samsung website for the first time and buying a Fridge/Freezer and I just wanted to vent, because its put so much strain on my relationship and self.

So we ordered a Fridge/Freezer last Saturday, free next day. Came to Sunday  no texts no emails no nothing.. so we thought strange, the money has came out of my bank (its pending, so it will come back, but the money is taken from the account and I can't use this money) customer service did not help as they told me there was no order, I popped in a Samsung shop and was told they're a franchise and go to paypal.

2nd attempt.

Just ordered another yesterday, arrived today. Was told to leave it 6 hours due to transport so left it boxed, opened it now and its 3 scratches down the right hand side at the door, its black, sticks out like a sore thumb and its just hideous to look at, so upset at this. Customer service tell me 14 days to get a replacement? Mate i've got no fridge or freezer?? you offer next day delivery?? Got offered £20 compensation, laughable. I decided to cancel the order for a refund, which will take 2 weeks to get back into my account (keeping in mind I am awaiting the other refund).

So now I am out of pocket just shy £1000 and I just feel so deflated, so unhappy, so demoralised and its no exaggeration, my mood right now is so low.

The reason I refunded because I can order another one now for next day delivery, I have no fridge or freezer, I can order one for tomorrow so I did, can't believe they can do next day delivery but if you get a damaged or faulty product you have to wait up to 2 weeks to get a new one, what am I supposed to do in the mean time?

So now I am just shy £1500 missing from my account, here's hoping I have a fridge freezer tomorrow that works and isn't scratched. I was hoping you could upload pics here to show you.

Sorry for the rant, guess I needed to type it out to vent 😞

I hate myself because I will buy Samsung products in the future as I love them, I really do however I will never dare in a million years use their site to buy anything again.

Take care and stay safe everyone.

5 REPLIES 5
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Think I would be having a rant if this was me. 14 days without a fridge freezer isn't good. Hope they refund you your money quickly. Good luck with your new fridge freezer arriving tomorrow.
Sawyer1
Apprentice
Options

Hi Fiona, the first time (order that doesnt exist apparently) the man actually hung up the phone on me as we were going back and forth.

This time the man says there is nothing they can do, they will take it back assess it refund it and then call me to discuss compensation, so the £20 mentioned is part of this process..

We've just moved into a new home last week when we ordered the first one, so we haven't had one for 9 days now.

Thank you so much for the kind reply, it is appreciated.

Members_kYKmugn
First Poster
Options

Hi I think I would have exploded and imploded! You are far more patient than I am. So I don`t know if you are in the UK or USA, but I use a company called Domestic and General to Insure all my white goods as with having had a busy family life and now several mucky Grandkids who are always hungry everything gets used to the full.

Now to speed upto your problem. I have had repleacements from Samsung for many years, my Policy is old for new. So on our latest cha nge Feb of this year, our FF was changed promptly and Samsung used AO.com to facilitate rather than direct. No problems till we moved and an unmoveable part moved and was irrapairable.

No problem say Samsung we will replace for one of latest models, how latest can it be from Febs (2021) latest model, anyway countless phonecalls and we eventually agree and I get my 5 year extended warrantee etc.

Then it came to delivery day. A joke in itself. The agents a Husband and Wife team, great I thought, will take care of our home and install properly. Nope....

They had no loading platform on the back of the van, they just dropped a £2k plus unit onto a hand trolley!!!! They then had to take the doors off, then they caught every wall coming in, they were offered several routes in! Eventually after much comical screaming and shouting at one another they got the unit in and connected the doors and when raised about the chunks taken out of the walls, they just said well what do you expect. I questioned the way he put on the filter but said it was right. I couldn`t hear any whyring of the ice maker filling with water, he said don`t worry in 48hours will be right as rain!! Well its four days in no ice, no whyring, no nothing. I have tried Samsung and had to go through everything with some annoying person with a head piece on!! Unbelievable!! Still not working. Will they see to it.....when they check the warranty!!!! Its brand new say I supplied by yourselves, ah yes but from our online facility!!! Nope says I your warranty dept!! Now the freezer has gone beserk as one of their suggestions was to turn down the freezer temp/boost to lowest to speed up ice making process, no joy.

I have made a complaint, lets see where it gets me. What a load of!!!! Never though I would bad mouth Samsung, all my electricals are Samsung, even my MP, never any problems, now this. Granted not as bad as your experience, but its their customer service which is just as frustrating!!!!

Tahmine
First Poster
Options
  • I am in the exact same boat pretty much except they delivered my two damaged fridge freezers now… I’m still without a fridge and need one.. do I bother with a 3rd fine? They haven’t even got back to me about arranging a refund or replacement!! I am so deflated having to chase them I don’t even know what to do! Their compensation is laughable especially after delivering two damaged orders. Will the third be any different?!
Sawyer1
Apprentice
Options

We took the damaged fridge as we would have been without a fridge freezer for around a month, absolute joke. Update on the freezer around a month ago I opened the fridge and the glass above the bottom drawer was shattered everywhere..

0 Likes