Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotions - dual cook flex oven

(Topic created on: 16-07-2022 06:42 PM)
Mariaaa3232
First Poster
Options

Hi all!

In May I purchased my kitchen appliances from Samsung, having registered before to accumulate Samsung points. Unfortunately, our last appliance ( the oven) has arrived with all its crystal glass door smashed and Samsung has not reimbursed us yet. As you may have guessed by the title of this post we obviously bought this on their promotion buy 3 products and get a 20% discount with the items having a small discount for Samsung days. But now they won´t send us another oven but want to give us the money back and force us to buy a full price oven, we have a request opened to maintain the price of the oven the same but no one from Samsung is giving us an answer and it has been 2 months nearly.

The oven was the dual cook flex worth 1000 euros and we bought it with 650 euros.

Can anyone help has anyone been through this situation or is it best to go to a lawyer and go to a small claims court?

Best,

Maria

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi Maria!

That's certainly not what we like to hear. Did you manage to get this sorted out?

0 Likes
Mariaaa3232
First Poster
Options

Hi Chris. 

No Samsung has not responded to our request to honour the price match.

Instead they have given us the refund now and we have bought another oven full price which is disappointing as we bought all products to benefit of the discount but I guess we won't since they will not respond. 

0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Hi, @Mariaaa3232. If you haven't done so already, I'd recommend reaching out to our Support Teams here:

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

You may wish to request a callback, so that you can discuss this in greater detail. Our colleagues will definitely keep you updated. 

0 Likes