Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Program lengths on WW90K5410WW/EU

(Topic created on: 21-07-2020 03:29 PM)
stressballsteve
First Poster
Options

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is a program that lasts about an hours on the above machine? I need a new machine, I have read good things about this machine, but the wife wants to know if it has a wash of around 1 hour.

Thanks

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey there! Normally, washing cycles times vary from 15 to 60 minutes. I had a look at the User Manual of this washing machine and on page 38, it talks about a feature called "delayed end" that allows you to finish the wash at a later time. Directly from the manual" You want to finish a two-hour cycle 3 hours later from now. For this, you add the Delay
End option to the current cycle with the 3-hour setting, and press Start/Pause at 2:00 p.m. Then, what happens? The washing machine starts operating at 3:00 p.m., and ends at 5:00". 

0 Likes
stressballsteve
First Poster
Options

Hi,

thanks for the response, but I wasn't looking for delayed start/finish etc., I'm interested in if there is a program for mixed materials that lasts around an hour.

thanks

steve

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Appreciate that it's probably a bit too late a reply for you Steve, but thought I'd share this in case there's interest from yourself or anyone else out there.

Product expert at our end advised that the daily wash program on this model is designed for mixed loads at lower temperatures: it's a 4kg load cycle that lasts just under an hour. It's quicker because it adds more agitation than a synthetic wash, and needs the lower load to give the better results. But due to that increased agitation, it's really only suitable for more hardy synthetics and cottons (as opposed to delicates).

0 Likes