Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Not Delivered

(Topic created on: 12-10-2021 05:27 PM)
RomaPriya
Student
Options

Hi ,

I have bought a product (Fridge & Freedger) from Samsung and the delivery was sue on 2nd October. Its not been delivered yet and I am daily calling the Customer Support team for last 6 days now and I am not able to get any concrete response.

The support team is saying its pending with the Logistics team and they are not able to get a response.

Is there any way I can raise a compliant and it can be dealt quickly. I have already escalated to Support team so I need someone of a Senior Authority who can resolve my issues.

Wasnt expecting such things from Samsung and its a terrible experience.

Any help ??

8 REPLIES 8
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

That's not what we like to hear, @RomaPriya! Have you managed to get any further with this?

0 Likes
Harj33
Student
Options

Hi. I would like to know how you got on as I am experiencing the same problem. Also trying to use the online chat is impossible - the chat just closes when it nears my turn. Not happy at all especially as we’ve spent a lot of money! 

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Harj33!

That's certainly not what we like to hear. Have you tried tracking your order online? Have a look at the following link: https://shop.samsung.com/uk/track-order

0 Likes
Harj33
Student
Options

Tracking online didn’t work. But thanks for the suggestion.  Eventually sorted this afternoon and the freezer has turned up at the delivery depot. It really shouldn’t have been me chasing it though.  The actual process of contacting and getting to speak to an actual person at Samsung was lengthy and probably cost me a fortune in calls!  Hopefully when the freezer is delivered on Saturday there will be no problems!! Thanks for your reply ChrisM 

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Glad to hear it's on it's way, @Harj33, and apologies for the frustration.

0 Likes
SSH18
First Poster
Options

Hello,  

Would you mind sharing how you got this resolved?  We are having the same issue and it is very frustrating.

0 Likes
Harj33
Student
Options

Hi, I can’t actually remember who I spoke to in the end. Probably someone at Samsung. I just remember it turned up later than first arranged.  Arrived a few days late and all fine. Hope you get sorted! 

0 Likes
RomaPriya
Student
Options

I keep chasing the customer service and  I finally arrived a month later. But unfortunately it got damaged in the shipment and have to asked for replacement. Which again took couple of weeks more. All sorted out later.  But overall experience was not very good with the delivery. The fridge is working fine till date.

0 Likes