Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Samsung eco bubble ww90j5456fc

(Topic created on: 29-03-2021 12:02 PM)
Andyamonty
First Poster
Options

Hi, I was wondering if anyone else has had excessive problems with a Samsung eco bubble 9kg ww90j5456fc.

I bought the washing machine last June, and I am now awaiting my 5th (yes 5th) repair. It was fixed just over a week ago and has now broken again.

Due to the time waited between each repair, it has now not worked, for longer than it has worked, in the time I have owned it. The last two were exactly the same, and I believe, given the noise it made on the last cycle, that it has done the same again.

I’d like to know if anyone else has had similar problems, and if so whether there was any resolution? Quite frankly, the fact that this keeps happening is unacceptable, and worse still, I’ve now incurred nearly £300 of laundrette fees. If anyone has had similar with this, or any other washing machine, I’d love to hear how it was finally resolved.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
5 repairs and still not working properly? You should have had replacement machine by now
0 Likes
Andyamonty
First Poster
Options

You would think so, wouldn’t you!!!

it’s absolutely ridiculous. 4 times so far, and now awaiting a 5th repair, less than 10 days after the last repair took place. (And the same fault I believe as the last 2 last times).

currently awaiting a response, but assuming it costs c.£90 per repair, not including parts, this repair will have cost them the same as the £450 I paid for the washing machine!

0 Likes
Orual
Apprentice
Options

Yes its a piece of junk. It's criminal that they continue to manufacture and sell such a faulty item that breaks so quickly even with careful usage.

0 Likes