Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Server

(Topic created on: 07-07-2021 04:15 PM)
Ronata28
Explorer
Options

I have been trying to post a question to the community on my phone (Galaxy S10 lite) for a few days, but every time I press Post, it says "Server error, try later".

anyone else having problems ? This has been posted using my laptop.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Darren22
Voyager
Options
No
0 Likes
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
Yes Ronata28 I have had this problem on several occasions when trying to post a comment with an attached file like a screenshot or the like. It is as if sometimes the server gets a little overloaded. When I get this problem I post my comment first and then direct people to my screenshot or whatever below and then post the screenshot as a separate posting. This works fine but then again sometimes I can post the whole comment and attachment as one no problems. Hope this helps and reassures you Ronata28?. 👍👍
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Sometimes there can be be server errors, however I am aware that the site was under maintenance last night.  Initially I got server error later late night and then got message about the maintenance.  Not sure that Home Appliances was the best place for this message  but never mind.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes