Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power cutting out on microwave. Second one in 4 weeks.

(Topic created on: 30-12-2020 08:00 PM)
Dingdangdo
First Poster
Options

I have a problem with a Samsung microwave convection oven. This is my second one in little over 4 weeks.  The microwave has been used but sometimes when I go back to use it again the microwave is dead. Literally have to switch the appliance on again at the plug and it resets itself. The first one did this a couple of times so Samsung told me to return it to the shop and swap it for another one. Had this one since the 19th December. Turned the microwave on and was on for about a minute and then shut down. Reset it from the plug socket and even moved it to a different socket. Tried it again a few days later on the hot blast function for eight minutes. Two hours later we come to use the microwave and once again no power so again had to do a reset. Frustrating to say the least. Samsung wanted to send an engineer out but Donetsk want it to invalidate my consumer rights to get another refund within 28 day purchase. The make is MC32K7055CK if anyone can help. Beginning to think it’s me not using it properly. Thanks for any pointers. 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
IamJai
Helping Hand
Options
Dont get a Samsung maybe
0 Likes
Dingdangdo
First Poster
Options

Thanks for your advice. Got my cash back and bought a Panasonic. 

0 Likes
IamJai
Helping Hand
Options
Panasonic is good
0 Likes
IamJai
Helping Hand
Options
Brought this model dont like Samsung Microwaves

20210103_202655_1566.jpg

0 Likes
kinetic747
First Poster
Options

I have the same model and the same problem, it's happened twice in a week since I bought it.

0 Likes