Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor Customer Service

(Topic created on: 27-02-2021 02:02 PM)
Members_tIkLec0
First Poster
Options

I ordered a WW6800 washing machine on the 24/2/21 and paid the delivery charge for delivery on the 27/2/21. Everything went through and was told would receive an email re dispatch.

Called customer service on the afternoon 27/2/21 (Date of delivery) to be told that the item was not in stock and would be at least another week. I ask the following questions:

• Why was I allowed to purchase a washing machine that was not in stock? (Would have chosen a different one)
  • Why did I not receive an email to say that there was no stock available and would not be delivered on the 27th instead of me having to do all the chasing?

Samsung are very quick at taking the money, but is very poor customer service. Very disappointed in the way it as been handled.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
randombeats
Journeyman
Options

I got sent this when I had a query might be worth a *****?

We'd recommend getting in touch with our Online Shop Team for this, as they'd be able to assist. You can call them on 0330 726 7467. Hope this helps! ^FI

0 Likes
Pat3
First Poster
Options

I rang the online shop team, all they did was email me to say that they had raised the issue with their logistics team. Nothing whatsoever since!

0 Likes