Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oven NV75J3140BB

(Topic created on: 01-05-2022 10:51 AM)
Peter200
First Poster
Options

Hi

For an NV75J3140BB Oven, could anyone tell me how to adjust / calibrate the temperature shown on the display ? As it is consistently 40 degrees too low compared to a thermometer placed in the oven whilst the oven is set to convection. A mode that evenly distributes the heat from the element using the fan.

I have owned other ovens that allow this to be done via a menu system.

Thanks

Peter200

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@Peter200: I don't think it is possible to adjust the value of the oven temperature after it has been set using the value dial. Does your oven thermometer show the correct temperature when using other oven modes? 

0 Likes
Peter200
First Poster
Options

Hi

Thanks for the reply.

The oven constantly under reads by about 40 degrees compared to the value dial in the other oven modes as well. I imagined there had to be some sort of calibration to get the actual temperature to match that on the temperature ***** because there are bound to be variations in the values of the thermocouples fitted to the ovens. Then those variations are going to be compounded by variations in the values of the potentiometer used in the temperature control *****. These errors accumulate, so I would have thought that there would be some way to compensate for them. An adjustment.

Thanks

0 Likes