Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orders cancelled for no reason, Samsung not responding even though they have our money!

(Topic created on: 03-01-2022 07:21 PM)
Beershark
Pathfinder
Options

We ordered a tumble dryer on the 31st December, order acknowledged and then cancelled.  Called cust service, they said there was a discrepancy between order name and billing name.

Fine, reordered in wife name and same address.  Order acknowledge then again immediately cancelled.  No answer from Cust Ser, so spent an hour in we chat on the 31st Dec, he was going to raise the issue and get back in 2-3 days.  3 days later, no response.

Called CS again, spoke to someone, put on hold, then put back in the queue again.  Terrible line and strong accent, so hard to discuss.  They have £620 of our money.  No word of a refund, she said 3-5 days which is disgusting.  And no reason for cancellation.  Told me I had to email seuk.casemgt@samsung.com which we have done.

Desperate for a TD, I ordered again in my details, different card.  Order acknowledged, money taken.  Then cancelled again with NO EXPLANATION.

So, Samsung have £1340 of OUR MONEY.

WTF is going on?

32 REPLIES 32
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Had similar issues nearly year ago, so a few months after, for both promptly involved my credit card company, the amount was suspended and as Samsung where to incompetent to respond,
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Up until pre Covid Samsung ordering, rare returns over a 10 Yr period where great, but now a total incompetent dysfunctional service, from ordering, customer service who barely speak English, to DPD stealing items
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
Beershark
Pathfinder
Options
So sad.... But I agree
0 Likes
Beershark
Pathfinder
Options
So, Samsung actually really do have a Blacklist! What the unholy F****?

This is what they have told me in writing on the Web Chat.

Our last two purchases with them have been a Fold 3 and S21, both directly!
0 Likes
INTRASERVER
Pathfinder
Options
Strange why Samsung do like this. You know unwritten law is if you received requested email you should respond within 28 days. So give Samsung to try.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
0 Likes
Sam145
First Poster
Options

I have ordered samsung s22 ultra today but Samsung cancelled my order  and I haven't received my money back. When Will I get my money back? Does it take more than a day?

0 Likes
Beershark
Pathfinder
Options

Hi Sam,

Credit Card or Debit Card?  If credit, then they take an authorisation which should be cancelled and the funds re-appear (technically, they hadn't taken the money just an allocation) usually within a day or two.

If Debit and the money has left your bank account, can take up to 5 days which is a massive p1ss take!

0 Likes
Beershark
Pathfinder
Options

Despite repeated email to Samsung, the ignorant 'customer service' team' haven't responded.

0 Likes
Sam145
First Poster
Options

It's debit card , so you mean that the money will return to my account but it take  5 days right? Should I need to call the customer service or will they transfer the money by themselves?

Sorry for asking this. I lost my money and I worked hard to make that much amount. That's why I am curious.

0 Likes
Beershark
Pathfinder
Options

Yes, it should go back to your bank.  You shouldn't need to contacts CS, but you can try.  Yes, I think up to 5 days.

Did they say why it was cancelled?

0 Likes