Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NV75T8979 descaling problem need help

(Topic created on: 19-01-2023 05:53 AM)
Patrik8888
First Poster
Options

This is my first time descaling the oven but it keeps saying I have insufficient water in the drawer which the drawer is full of water. Anyone can help indicate what have I done wrong?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@Patrik8888: If you should encounter this notification again while running the Descale function, try emptying the water reservoir, then refill it, select OK and press the Dial Knob. You should use at least 500ml of drinking water, and make sure not to exceed the 'max' line. When you've filled the reservoir, replace the cap and close the drawer. 

0 Likes
Patrik8888
First Poster
Options

I've tried this many times but it keeps saying I have insufficient water in the water reservoir. By the way, I'm suspecting a missing part that causing the problem that there are 2 holes at the end of the "steam" compartment where the water reservoir goes into and I believe that is to connect the tubes of the water reservoir. I want to know are both of the holes sealed with the white silicone gasket or just the one on right because I only have the right hole with sealed silicone gasket which I suspect that is the problem.IMG_0801.jpgIMG_0802.JPG 

0 Likes