Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NV75R7676RB Dual cook oven Timer volume

(Topic created on: 19-11-2020 10:28 AM)
MikeQ99
First Poster
Options

My old dual cook oven (samsung one) when the timer went off I could hear it around the house, this new model I can hardly hear it even when standing in the kitchen, anybody now how I can increase the volume ??  it useless!

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @MikeQ99 

It doesn't appear that there is a volume option. The only option appears to be 'On' or 'Off'. Have a look at page 26 of the user manual here.

0 Likes
MikeQ99
First Poster
Options

@ChrisM,  I have the manual and yes that's all I can see...  Whats the point of the timer alert if you can't hear it -- it's so low its useless - and no I am not deaf.

0 Likes
Members_4wCadUt
Student
Options

Not wonderfully helpful and sure youve moved on, but for anyone else, my dual iven worked ok for about a year with an audible sound that could easily be heard in the kitchen, however it stopped doing this. I found the on/off sound option (press egg timer for 3 secs) and its definitely on. I can hear if im standing next to it, very faintly. It really does feel like the volume has been turned down...weird

0 Likes
Members_lsuJKhJ
First Poster
Options

For whoever is struggling with this. On some ovens you need to press the egg light 3 seconds, on other ones you need to press the oven light for 3 seconds.  

0 Likes