Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NV70K3370BM oven keeps resetting temp

(Topic created on: 24-10-2022 06:28 PM)
Cinders59
Apprentice
Options

I purchased the above oven 2 years ago, the last 5 months it has been resetting itself, I set it at 200 and it goes down to 170 without touching any dials.

Some days I have to reset the oven 4 or 5 times while cooking which is not good when cooking chicken

Does anyone know if this is an issue, or has a solution how to fix it.

Thanks

10 REPLIES 10
James1518
First Poster
Options

Hi Cincers59,

I am having the same issue.

Just wondering if you managed to find out what the issue was and if you managed to correct it?

Thanks in Advance

0 Likes
Cinders59
Apprentice
Options

No sorry I haven't 

o matter what I do most of the time the temp goes down to 170 and we end up turning the oven off and resetting, sometimes 3 or 4 times during cooking. But on the odd occasion it will work properly

0 Likes
JamieWightwick
First Poster
Options

Yep, same - purchased in June 2019 from Currys, same model, same issue just started. Perhaps there's some faulty component inside that's burning out at roughly the same time for everyone?

0 Likes
KholaI
Options

Hey @Cinders59 

Have you tried reaching out to our Support Team? If not, you can find the contact info by clicking on the following link: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

0 Likes
Glyndwr1969
First Poster
Options

We are having the same issue. set at over 200C and it resets to 170 periodically. Seems to be a common problem.

Any ideas Samsung?

0 Likes
Elspeth63
First Poster
Options

Has anyone found the answer to this issue please as I am having exactly the same problem and my oven is only 4 years old.  I can set it to any temperature I look back at the oven a bit later and it is reset to 170 degrees!

0 Likes
Cinders59
Apprentice
Options

No, it is still doing the same, even if I brush against the dial on the oven it knocks the temperature down to 170. just the brsh of a tea towel against the dial can do it

Cinders59
Apprentice
Options

I did get in touch when it first happened, they seemed a little concerened about the temperature change, but would not do anything about it. Now I have to make sure I am checking the oven every few minutes or staying in the kitchen while I am cooking meat especiall chicken

0 Likes
NV70K3370BM oven kee
First Poster
Options

Hi Elspeth

did you resolve your problem with your oven, I have just read your post, I have the same problem with my oven ☹️

kind regards Terry

0 Likes