Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NV66M3571BS Oven changing temperature

(Topic created on: 22-08-2022 10:34 AM)
DG95
Apprentice
Options

If I set the temperature to 230 for example, and countdown timer to 30 mins, intermittently the timer just stops, and the temp switches to 190. It also does it without the timer running. This is intermittent. The oven is 5 years old. I probably noticed the issue last year, but seems to be doing it more often now.
Anyone had anything like this?

Many thanks.

16 REPLIES 16
Ant8er
First Poster
Options

Mine isn't due to the door opening.  I've just put it on at 180'C, full oven, and saw it drop to 170'C within seconds. I reset it to 180'C, went away for a few minutes, came back and it was 170'C again.  The door was closed during that time. 

The oven is  obsessed with 170'C !   I'm now wondering if there's some sort of default that's been set, given that yours defaults to 190'C . 

0 Likes
RamechusX
Apprentice
Options
Same here. Around 3year old Dual Samsung oven and doing the same thing so defo fault. Drops at random times to 170°C. Not recommended to be honest as faulty plus temp on screen does not go with temp inside the oven. Will be changing to something better next time, at present I have big air frier to I'm not that dependable on oven itself
0 Likes
DG95
Apprentice
Options

The issue I had was down to the (left hand side) mode control dial,  it had worn out.
I ordered a DE96-00994A for £60 from a spares website and fitted it myself - dead easy. I've not had the issue since.

Obviously, do this at our own risk...!

0 Likes
Izzet B
First Poster
Options

We have the same problem with the oven "dual cook NV75N5671RS/EF" . Temperature keeps changing but also suddenly it's turns on when the switch is off and sometimes to the mode "cleaning" . This is beginning to be very dangerous  The warranty has expired (2 years and 6 months passed). I think it's a manufacturing error rather than usage. 

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi @Izzet B ,

If you haven't done so already, it might be worth getting in touch with your local Samsung Support team for them to look into it further and advise you. (Repairs outside of warranty would be chargeable, but Samsung Support teams are always on hand for free advice regardless if a Samsung product is in or out of warranty.)

Which country are you based in?

0 Likes
Izzet B
First Poster
Options

Belgium

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Izzet B: Thank you. If you follow the link below, then you can reach out to Samsung Belgium directly, and an advisor will be able to assist you further.

https://www.samsung.com/be/support/

0 Likes