Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number of Rinses on a WW90T534 Washing machine

(Topic created on: 09-02-2022 05:47 PM)
andy_in_ireland
Troubleshooter
Options

Hi there - if on the front panel it says 2 Rinses does that mean that the washing machine will do 2 rinses with clean water then do a fabric softener rinse or does it mean it will do 1 rinse with clean water then 1 rinse with fabric softener
Thanks. 
#Washingmachine #washer #WW90T534DAW
rinse per wash.jpg

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
This page may be helpful to you

Cycles, settings, and features on your Samsung washing machine

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00061937/
0 Likes
Maria Jorquiera
First Poster
Options

hi, I have a Samsung washer model WW90T534AAW and I don't know what is the right setting for the number of rinses. So when should I use 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5. Can someone clarify? This is not in the manual.

0 Likes
andy_in_ireland
Troubleshooter
Options

1 is just a fabric softener rinse (if you have "dose per rinse" on)  - 2 and 3 would be normal or most loads - so 2 or 3rinses with clean water plus 1 rinse with fabric softener  (if you have "dose per rinse" on).

4&5 is if you have allergies and gives "extra rinses" if  need to remove as much or all of the detergent out of the garments after a wash cycle - so if soap detergent does make you itch and scratch , choose 4 or 5 rinses (but the wash cycle time will be considerably longer in duration. 

Hope this helps

adipem
First Poster
Options

Thank you, I have been looking for this information and couldn't find unit until now.

0 Likes