Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Noisy WW90T534DAW when emptying sometimes...

(Topic created on: 16-09-2022 03:41 PM)
andy_in_ireland
Troubleshooter
Options

Our  WW90T534DAW bought in Feb2022 makes this grindy, clanky noise when its emptying sometimes, very rarely and not on every wash, when its emptying.

You would think something is stuck in the pump propeller but there is nothing stuck in there I have had the filter out a few times - 

You could never call out  an engineer to look at it because chances are it wouldn't do it in front of the engineer.

any ideas? 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
andy_in_ireland
Troubleshooter
Options

I think I may have found the source. I took out the pump filter today to clean out the filter and found this in the filter. it looks like one of those plastic things that keep socks together when they are new or what keeps a price tag on the clothes when they are new. I will keep an eye on the machine and see if thats solved it.

andy_from_ireland2_0-1664457705162.png

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Solution
andy_in_ireland
Troubleshooter
Options

I think I may have found the source. I took out the pump filter today to clean out the filter and found this in the filter. it looks like one of those plastic things that keep socks together when they are new or what keeps a price tag on the clothes when they are new. I will keep an eye on the machine and see if thats solved it.

andy_from_ireland2_0-1664457705162.png

0 Likes