Did you mean: 

Original topic:

No water hardness setting on my WW90T534DAW washing machine

(Topic created on: 16-05-2022 09:11 AM)
CJHarrington
First Poster
Options
Home Appliances

I recently purchased the Series 5+ AutoDoseTM WW90T534DAW washing machine and have completed all of the necessary setup. However, I have not located the water hardness settings on the machine; just the softener settings have been found, and I am unsure what concentration would be required for a hard water area.

Would someone be able to tell me what concentration would be required, as well as whether I should use concentrated liquid or non-concentrated liquid with the detergent autodosing?

I have read through the manual both online and the one that was supplied with the machine and neither state anything about my questions

Many thanks 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Home Appliances
Ask your water supplier but Id probably use the normal dose and some calgon. We have soft water where we live now but I grew up in a hard water area so have seen what it does to kettles and machines.
0 Likes
CJHarrington
First Poster
Options
Home Appliances
So if I use the auto dosing feature could I still put the calgon in the powder detergent drawer and will it still be used?
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Home Appliances
See if that compartment in the drawer gets wet next wash load and you'll have your answer.
0 Likes
andy_from_ireland-2
Pathfinder
Options
Home Appliances

hello you will find the hard water setting 'Hard' Medium 'Soft' by long pressing this button circled and then twisting the dial to get to the water settings , hope this helps. 
extra options.jpg

0 Likes