Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Stand by on washer?

(Topic created on: 19-05-2021 10:00 AM)
Coppertoprich
First Poster
Options
Help please.  I have had my Smart washer for a while now but only finally connected it with app yesterday.  Liking the idea that I could programme it to wash remotely.  Have I misunderstood this app & machine?  What is the point of the app if I still have to stand at the washer to switch it on to receive the programme command? I can do that myself with the dial!!  I also wanted to set it to start a few hours later, like I could with "delay end" with my older more manual machine.  I think I've made a mistake with this, or I'm being very thick!!
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Coppertoprich
First Poster
Options
I'll look at Laundry Planner on app for it. But, having looked at instructions & now tested how long the washer stays "ready" after switching on Smart, I still don't see the point of the apparent "remote" idea. My washer stayed "ready" for 10 mins, then went "OFF" My understanding of remote is being able to set the programme at any time. Not just for during the10 mins after pressing Smart. It's no different than me standing there and turning the dial & pressing start.
0 Likes