Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Stand by on washer?

(Topic created on: 19-05-2021 12:38 PM)
Coppertoprich
First Poster
Options
Help please.  I have had my Smart washer for a while now but only finally connected it with app yesterday.  Liking the idea that I could programme it to wash remotely.  Have I misunderstood this app & machine?  What is the point of the app if I still have to stand at the washer to switch it on to receive the programme command? I can do that myself with the dial!!  I also wanted to set it to start a few hours later, like I could with "delay end" with my older more manual machine.  I think I've made a mistake with this, or I'm being very thick!!
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Paul_HL
Samsung Pro
Options

HI , well there are 2 sides you can monitor its progress or control. Or when you put your clothes in you need to press the smart control button so you can remotely control it.   This locks the door so then u can control it from the phone. If the door is unlocked it will break the connection to the phone as a safety feature.

Thanks

Paul

0 Likes
Coppertoprich
First Poster
Options
The Smart control "button"? Do you mean on off switch on machine? Really confused. I put the clothes in, close the door. I could not find a delay end so that it would start first thing this morning. So, at 7am I thought I could remotely start the programme from where I was, but it told me I had to go to the washer & switch it on.
0 Likes
Paul_HL
Samsung Pro
Options

HI ,

You can do delay through the app or on the product which model do you have ?

0 Likes
Coppertoprich
First Poster
Options
WW10T684DLH
0 Likes
Coppertoprich
First Poster
Options
Just going through the manual for the machine as we "speak"
0 Likes
Coppertoprich
First Poster
Options
I've just found delay end on machine controls, but not how on app yet! 👍
0 Likes
Coppertoprich
First Poster
Options
Right, so I see it says Turn on Smart Control to enable control of Appliance under "operations". Then again under "SmartThings". But I can't see how you turn it on. I'm being uber thick???
0 Likes
Coppertoprich
First Poster
Options
... would this mean I can walk away from machine & go in to app later & set a programme to run?
0 Likes
Paul_HL
Samsung Pro
Options

the smart control but is on the far right on the ops panel rectangle that turns smart control on and off.  so stick washing in and press the button then u can control from the phone . delay end is under laundry planner in the app.

0 Likes